Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

And the winner is ...

ME!
I won this lovely commemorative panel from Sue. I've been reading her blog and others who have been posting about the V&A exhibit "Quilts: 1700-2010." The panel arrived yesterday, and it is so soft and silky. A short post this one so I can go pet my panel and imagine her in various quilt layouts.

Can anyone help me with a Google Reader question? I have added numerous (too numerous) subscriptions to my Reader and have organized them under various categories (Quilting, Fabric Shops, Fabric Designers, Food, etc.). Since then I've tried Following blogs, but then it adds the blog to a new category called "Blogs I'm following." And it seems that if I try to move the blog to one of my categories, that it also stays under "Blogs I'm following" so that I have double the embarrasingly long list of blogs in my Reader. Clearly Google has not anticipated my need for categorization. So I've removed most of the following until I can figure out how to effectively organize Reader without having every blog link appear twice in the list. Any suggestions?