Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Back to blogging

The whole point of this blog for me is to record my quilting activities and sometimes other things so I can remember when I did them. The last three and a half months were an unintentional blog break. It's not that I haven't been sewing, but that I haven't been inclined to spend time on the computer (or life keeps you from it). Before I forget what I've done lately, I'm back to blogging.

Transformer Stars, 76 x 81 inches, original design by me.

Transformer Stars came back from my longarmer, was bound and mailed to my nephew. I've already gotten a cute thank you card from him, and I hear that he really does like it. Thank heavens. I was afraid that it took me so long he may have lost interest in Transformers before he got the quilt.

Detail of quilting by Maggi Honeyman.
Maggi Honeyman quilted an all-over star pattern that is exactly what this quilt needed.

Back of Transformer Stars.