Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Quilt, bag, pillows

Looking through the camera I see I've been busy the last few months. Too busy to post? No. I just didn't feel like it. But if this blog is going to be my reminder of what I worked on when, I need to post. So here's some of what I've been up to:

Scraptastic top finished awhile ago. Backing fabric bought recently on sale, washed and waiting to be ironed and sewn together.


A bag for my niece using Tanya Whelan's Ella Carry-All pattern. I'm not much of a purse maker, but my niece is very much a purse lover. She picked the pattern and the fabric.




It came out pretty good. Lots of pockets on the outside, and I like the key chain holder on the inside. I have one of those in my favorite purse.

Throw pillows for my friend Becky. She bought a new rug for her living room, and then we started rearranging the furniture, and the next thing you know she needed new throw pillows. Here are a couple. I made five, but didn't remember to take pictures of them all.



There's more, but that's enough for now.